Tuesday 22 December 2015

Monday, 21 December 2015

On Monday, 21 December 2015 at about 1.00 o'clock, me, my sisters, my mum and my Cousins went to the Hamlin Park. Before we went we went off buying drinks and Pizza's."Now it is time to set up for our lunch" said Mum. After our lunch we played ball rush, It was so fun playing with  my cousins and my sisters. I hope this will happen again sometime when we are free.

"Guys Its time to pack up" Yelled my mum, We packed up and went off to the doctors for my twin sisters. They had to go for a shot to make sure they are healthy and alright. We got to the doctors and played at the kids area. While we were playing we saw my dad come in and to take the twins inside the room. 

It was time I wanted to go outside but I couldn't the Pram was standing out side blocking the door. I snatched the glasses off my dad and put it on so that no one could notice that I am crying out tearing out. Me and my cousin was watching them get there shot and there it goes it went right through there thigh and in about 3 5 seconds they start crying.

Now the shot was finish, I was relieved my mum gave my sister to me and I started giving her good cuddles and a kiss. It was time to go home, when we got home I went in the lounge and watched TV.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ajani, I am pleased to see you posting in the holidays. That is such a good thing to do.
    I can imagine how difficult is was watching your twins get their shots.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ajani,

    It must have been very difficult to see your sisters in pain but I hope that they are feeling much better now. The shots will, ultimately, help them to grow up to be big and strong but it's still hard to watch them cry, I'm sure.

    Will you be spending your entire holiday with your family? It must be nice to have some time to spend together. If you get the chance, you might also want to think about joining our Summer Learning Journey programme this holiday. It is a fun way to learn about people and places that are far away. To join the programme all you have to do is to log onto this site (https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/home-1) to register for the programme. You can then complete any of the weekly activities that are located on the 'Weekly Activities' page and then blog about them. Each blog is worth points and, at the end of the summer, I will add up your points. The students with the most points from each school will earn prizes.

    Would you like to join our journey? I hope so! It will be a great way to practice your reading and writing skills before you come back to school in February :)

    I'll check your blogspot again later in the week to see if you've taken up the challenge and joined our journey.

    Take care!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ajani!

    It's Rachel and I am sending you this message as a friendly reminder that the summer blogging project (Summer Learning Journey) is currently underway. It is just about to head into Week 3 and there are over 20 fun activities for you to complete. Each activity is worth points and the points will be added up at the end of the summer. Students with the most points will win prizes. All participants will also earn a badge and a certificate.

    I will be checking your blog spot every day up to and including Tuesday 26 January (the last day of the blogging programme).

    If you would like to join the programme and receive lots of comments and feedback, please log onto the Summer Learning Journey website: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/home-1, register and then click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab. The activities are divided into 3 weeks and you will likely want to start with 'Week 1.' During week 1 you will be invited to choose a country to travel to, buy an airline ticket, watch the All Blacks perform a cool safety video, pack your suitcase, and review a good book for the airplane ride!

    A number of students from your school are currently participating in the programme and we're all having a great time. If you'd like to be one of them, please log on and blog today!

    Hope to see you online this week :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.