Thursday 10 December 2015

My Ambassador Application



Hi my name is Ajani and I am a year 5 student at Pt England school. My home teacher is Miss Muliaumasealii. I am Tongan and Maori. I think I should be an ambassador because I am a very responsible and reliable boy and I think I am the best person for the job. My favourite subject is Maths and Reading. I have struggled with writing but I also have improved on it every year. I’m also in Extension. I played Rugby and Rugby league for school and Varsity. I have four sisters and no brothers. If I got this job my family would be very proud of me. I hope you choose me. Thank you Mrs Burt for reading my application.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with application son 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see simon or noah i think i dont know how to spell Simons name i think thts how to spell it ok bye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.