Wednesday 5 July 2017

Scratch Game Reflection

In Term 2 the year 7&8 Extension group had a very hard task to complete. We had to make another game. But we had to be in pairs and shooting, enemies and mazes had to be involved.
My group involved myself and my good friend Noah. Our game was called Alien Invasion, I picked the title based on what and who we had in our game.

Starting on the game with very little knowledge on how to make a game. We were very nervous and worried, worried on our marks and worried that we wouldn’t finish it on time. We made aliens, mazes and more. Our goal was to do the best that we could. On week 4 Noah was sick and I was left by myself. I got some done but not a lot. Some days I would work on it at home.

Some areas we were struggling on were making our main sprite shoot and making the aliens disappear when it touches the bullet. Another thing we were stuck on was drawing the sprites. The only easy parts were when we had help from the coding pro, Zoe.
Now we understand more about scratch and how to code.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.