Monday 19 October 2015

My Holiday Recount

In the Holidays Me and my Family went to my Nana's house. When we got there we found out that we were going to the pools in Pakuranga. My family had a plan. While nobody was there we were going to have a swimming race. My mum wasn't playing but she was the person that says go.

When my mum said go my two sisters had a 5 second head start. After 5 seconds me and my dad started swimming fast, my sisters my dad and me was at halfway. My dad took the lead I was coming 2nd but then I caught up I was right next to him he pulled my arm back but I used him to help me go faster by kicking of him I took the lead and won I came 1st place, My dad came 2nd and my sisters came 3rd and 4th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.