Wednesday 19 October 2016

Writing another narrative

One magnificent day John and Hillary were having a nap. They were orphans. A very mean lady is there caregiver. John and Hillary hated her, her name is Eve she used to always make John and Hillary do everything for her. So one day they planned to run away from her but the problem was they didn't know were to run to.


As they were planning Eve knocked on the door “Hillary, John get over here and massage my feet.” John whispered to Hillary “Pretend to sleep.” After John said that they both lied down on their beds. So Eve said “Open now before I kick it open!” John and Hillary kept their possession and ignored her. Hillary was thinking about the plan to runaway. She remembered her old caregiver and the old caregiver told her a bedtime story Hillary remembered the caregiver said something about a special house that nobody's been to.


She said “It is under maungarei to get there you have to have a special key.” Hillary stopped thinking and remembered that Eve was still about to kick open the door. So she said to John “Come I know were to run to. John was scared but still obeyed Hillary. Then they jumped out the window. As they jumped the door opened by Eve. Eve’s face was red as a tomato because she was really angry. When John saw her he screamed to Hillary “RUN!” Hillary and John ran as fast as a cheetah. As they were running they ran passed a sign that said Mount Wellington Mountain. They ran into that direction and stopped next Mount Wellington.


John said “Now what.” Hillary said “ wait here. Hillary ran to the bench and prayed “Lord O Lord please help us I pray that me and John will find a key to open the secret door.” Furthermore Hillary ran over to John and said “John we need to find a key to open that door.’’ she pointed to the direction of a really old door that looked like a scary door that nobody has the guts to go in there. John said with confusion “What?” Hillary said “Trust me on this one okay.”

John agreed but as they were walking over Hillary saw Eve running with frustration trying to find them. As she was running she saw Hillary and John trying to look for the key. So she ran over and said “What are you doing!” John said “None of your business so go away.” Eve got extra mad and tried to hit John. But John dodged it. As Eve was trying to hit John an old lady came and hit Eve in the face and knocked Eve out. After the lady knocked Eve out she said “Hillary.” Hillary looked at her and said “Anna is that you?” the lady said “You remember me.” It was Hillary’s old caregiver.


Anna said “I have the key.” Hillary was in shock. Anna gave the key to Hillary and said “I have been searching all this time to tell you. I think you should be the first to open the door.” John said “Hey wait a minute who are you?” Hillary said this is Anna she was my old caregiver she actually cared about me. John said “ I wish I had a caregiver that cares about me.” When Hillary opened the door there was a really big room with everything they ever wanted there was also 3 beds.


So Anna decided to be there caregiver in that secret house. John and Hillary agreed and there life became a lot more better.
THE END

1 comment:

  1. Wow this story was unexpected. It sounds very hard for the characters and I hope that new caregiver looks after them and treats them like they are number 1 for a long time.

    Kia ora Ajani, and happy New Year!

    I'm Mark, a teacher working on the Summer Learning Journey you signed up to at the end of term last year. I know you haven't started yet, but I thought I would just remind you that it is still available for you to start anytime. I know the holidays can be a bit boring, so if you can get online somehow and join in then I'm sure you'll do really well, especially considering how well you've done on the above story.

    These holidays the Summer Learning Journey is all about travel and other cultures. It has heaps of different activities to do, and there are lots of students already participating. Some of the best things about the programme is that you can choose the activities you want to do, when you want to do them, and the points you earn from blogging and commenting can help you win prizes. There are also travelers, locals, and teachers commenting on everyone's blogs.

    I hope to see you online soon, however if you can't get online, I still hope you do some reading and writing of your own!

    Kia kaha!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.