Wednesday 1 July 2015

My Game Animation



Hi my name is Ajani. Have you been bored while it’s a wet lunch time? Well thats over, play my new game it’s called Crazy Dreams. If I was you I would be playing Crazy Dreams 24/7. My game is awesome. Please play it now. The game involves fighting and dancing.


If you really want to find my game it’s at the best school in the world Pt England. You can find it in the school office. One of the office ladies is called Mrs Flavelle. You can order the game from her.


When you begin you have to  jump over the block so WATCH OUT!!!. On level 2 you all to the next level. And Finally level 3 there is an air breathing shark. On level 4 get in the car so you can escape the bad guys.


Boys would mostly like to play this because it isn’t a girly kind of game. This game is made by the amazing Ajani. I hope you enjoy my cool game. Please write a nice comment on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.