Monday 21 September 2015

Cross Country Recount

1st Paragraph
On Monday the 7th Teacher’s, Principal’s, Kid’s, Staff, Parents and Family. Had to Challenge Ourselves to keep us Fit on the 7th of September. We had Cross Country.
Cross Country was around the Pt England School field and Pt England School Reserve.


2nd Paragraph
I got Changed in the toilets. After that it felt like there was 100 butterflies in my stomach. When I finished getting changed Mrs Nua Bring us to the field. When we got on the field
Mr Burt told us when he says ready we stand still and when he says set we put one foot back and when he says go he claps the wooden clapper.
3rd Paragraph
When she finished getting us lined up Mr Burt said ready set and clapped the wooden clapper. As I ran I could hear the crowd cheering for me and my friends. When I was running I fell over. I thought it was over but then I rose up like the Sun when it comes up in the morning.
4th Paragraph
I was just crossing the park when Martin zoomed past me I thought I couldn't make it but then I realized I could still sprint I could hear my uncle cheering “Come on Ajani you can do it.” And then I sprinted as fast as I could and then I just passed Martin. I knew in my mind I knew I could do it. I screamed HINE MOANA RULES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.