Thursday 3 September 2015

About my day 3rd September


Today in the morning i realised that there was Cross Country today. I was scared and excited at the same time it felt weird. After that weird feeling one of my sisters were changed into there school uniform the other one was still sleeping, and then my mum came in my room telling us to get up. It was an unusual day today because usually my mum stays in the room because of the babies and my two sisters would be awake changed already and I would be the last one to get changed. Furthermore I went in my mum and dads room and then saw the babies, they were sleeping. After that I did my hair and had breakfast. After breakfast I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I went to school we found out that Cross Country was cancelled and it is on at Monday.
By The Amazing Ajani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.