Tuesday 2 May 2017

My Holiday

"TACKLE SON!" Screamed my dad as I was playing a rugby game. It was Varsity vs Grammar, I was playing for Varsity. The halfback ran the ball straight and I had to support him by taking people out of the ruck. Because they are trying to get the ball. If they got the ball then they have more chance to score a try.

The score was 3 - 0 to Varsity and only 2 minutes was on the clock.
The ball got passed to me and I sprinted as hard as I could and offloaded it. As he caught the ball he stepped one defender and fended the other. He ran and ran but he was getting chased so he kicked the ball and I caught it. 

I couldn't believe that I caught it. So I ran as fast as I could and dived for a try. It was my favourite rugby highlight of my life. I loved every second of that game. At the end of the game the score was 5 - 0. They were a very challenging team and a very humble team.

Thank you to Grammar and there coach. As always, Im Ajani and Thank You very much for reading my writing. Please leave a positive comment and maybe some advice for my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.