Monday 28 August 2017

Geometry Task Day 1



Today in the middle block we had a task. The task was to make a rocket with cubes and to take pictures of it on every angle, Front View, Side View, Top View and the Perspective View. We had to buddy up
with someone so I picked one of my great, smart, nice friends, Noah. We struggled at the start but got easier as we went on.

This was a very fun task and highly recommend to do it yourself. All you need is connectable cubes a book to write in and a buddy/friend. I loved doing this and here are photos of me and Noah working on this task. Give me a comment below on if you think that this would be fun or not. Thank You for reading my blog post. I will try to show you my finished rocket ship later on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.