Tuesday 28 March 2017

My Writing Test

What is the most special place in the world for you, and did you know us humans were made from clay? Malo e lelei my name is Ajani and I am going to be telling you what my special place is and why. My favourite place is church. I adore my church because sometimes you could meet The Lord and saviour, Jesus Christ.


Another reason why my special place is church is because that is where I have been baptized and that is where I ask Jesus for forgiveness. I also go there because it is where I can thank him. Thank him for my family and friends, thank him for my life and for the whole universe. If you are ever in a situation and you don't think you can get out of it, always ask Jesus and The Lord for help. Eventually he will help you.


Have you ever wondered what life will be like without Jesus Christ and God. I think everyone wouldn't be here on earth and I wouldn’t be writing this explanation for you. But that didn’t happen God came down to earth where there was nothing but ground. God had the power to make earth a better place. He made everything such as the grass, us humans, the sky and finally churches, he made churches so we can connect with him and ask him questions or for forgiveness.

God is an amazing being if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t even be here. Humans wouldn’t even be a thing! The Lord loves everyone even you. So don’t ever think that he doesn’t love you because there is a 100% chance that you would be wrong. If you have made a very bad mistake and you don’t know if anybody will forgive you, that's when you pray and ask Jesus Christ to forgive your sins, I guarantee that he will forgive you.

I love God and he loves me. The Lord is my father and he will always be. But my real dad is my dad his name is Walter. Church is a very very important part of my life I have to admit that I haven't made the best decisions in my life but those mistakes have made me who I am now, I love who I have turned out to be. I am a healthy boy with an awesome family and amazing friends including my marvelous school Pt England. I would like to use this opportunity to say thank you to my family, school, friends and teachers for being the best in the world. He doesn’t love someone more than another to The Lord loves us all equally.


So how about you what’s your special place? As always thank you for reading my writing, im Ajani and have a good day. God bless all of you, goodbye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.