Friday 17 March 2017

The Longest Polyfest Wait Ever!

Have you ever experienced Polyfest? I have, with my school. It was amazing and very fun. I would love to tell you the highlights of the day.

When I got to school. I was told to meet the in the Team 5 space. As soon as we got into the space, we had our daily meeting and started to talk about what our expectations were for behaving. After that we went to the bus and drove to Manakau.


While we were driving we sang a song called We Know The Way. After we sang the song, we arrived at Polyfest 2017. When we got there we sat down on the grass and waited for ages. As soon as my group stood up I was so happy that I didn’t have to sit down anymore.


When we stood up we went to a place called “Pasifika Bond.” It was basically helping us remember who we are and where we come from. I learnt to respect my country, Tonga and Aotearoa. Also to show respect to other cultures.


So if you ever have the chance to go to Polyfest please go, because it is a very fun and amazing event. As always, im Ajani goodbye. Please leave a great comment.



Image result for polyfest 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.