Friday 10 March 2017

Visual Mihi

   
Hi my name is Ajani and thank you for feasting your eyes on my work. As you can see this amazing drawing has been drawn by me, the objective of this is to draw yourself and on the outside draw 4 things that mean a lot to you. My number 1 important thing is Christ I have chosen christ because the lord and saviour love me no matter what and they forgive my sins, and trust me I have a lot. my second is family, my family have raised me very well and I think they put so much effort into raising me because I am the eldest, and the only boy. I love my family and they love me. Third we have culture, culture means a heap to me it helps me remember who I am representing and where I come from. Lucky last is Sport I love to play sport so much that this year I want to play for every team for every sport, and it's addicting as well, it can also give you an excuse for not doing your homework. Thank you for reading my explanation about this drawing.
 

3 comments:

  1. The Detail is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah that is so cool! keep it up Ajani :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done my son. May be not used sports as an excuse for not doing homework, sports is cool to be a part of but education is more cooler. If you can get them both, you'll have a brighter future. Anyways, keep up the god work son. Love Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.